(OPEN FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE)
A Trainer is an experienced educator. Your abilities to convey a message should only be surpassed by a deep knowledge of your field. Organizational skills and a positive attitude are important qualities that you have to possess.
The goal is to promote efficiency and competitive advantage by developing the skills of personnel.
You will provide complete training to share your expertise in ways that motivate others.
This is an open-dated apprenticeship. The selected candidate will be work under the supervision of the training department and will directly report to the BFD's training manger; your work hours will include: 4-hours (training team) and 4-hours (from your respective department-team).
Be part of our T3 Program (Train the trainer program). Benefits include:
- Hands on training in creating Training materials using Canva Slides
- Hands on training in creating and Editing Training tutorial videos
- Mastery of Blossom Flower and Delivery's Customer Service Processes
- Training and classroom management and department coordination
About the Role
Enhancing the competencies of individual employees by designing and conducting training programs that will boost employees' workplace performance in alliance with the company’s core values.
Creating, drafting and executing the training needs assessments, designing and delivering curriculum and learning materials and managing all phases of training interventions.
Identifying the training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses.
Familiarity with the new and current software programs including experience and performance testing.
Translating requirements into training that will groom employees for the next step of their career path.
Building an annual training program and preparing teaching plans.
Creating, developing and overseeing the production of classroom handouts, instructional materials, aids and manuals.
Directing structured learning experiences and monitoring their quality results.
Facilitating new hire orientation and delivering training courses.
Assessing training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees' work behavior.
Annual evaluation of ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any changes.
Monitoring of employee’s performance and response to training and conducting evaluations to identify areas of improvement.
(Preferred but not required): At least 2-3 years of hands-on experience as a trainer in a corporate or call center/bpo setting.
BSc/BA in business, HR, finance, education, information technology or relevant field.
(Preferred but not required): Certification from talent and training associations is a plus.
(Preferred but not required): Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), Canva and instructional and e-learning software.
Experience with technologies and best practices for instructional manuals and teaching platforms.
Understanding of effective teaching methodologies and tools.
Strong project management skills with the ability to supervise multiple projects.
Excellent leadership, team building, and management skills.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management.
ABOUT THE ROLE
o Evaluate Blossom Flower and Delivery agent’s performance by extensive evaluation of call recording and following the guidelines and processes of the Quality Assurance Department
o Has the ability to discuss the Quality guidelines and goals of Blossom Flower and Delivery
o Have strong organizational and interpretation skills and attention to details
o Dedicated to improving the customer experience and the voice of the customer
o Develop quality assurance standards and company processes
o Ensure to meet customer’s expectations and demand
TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
COMPENSATION PACKAGE: $3.50 per hour rate plus prorated 13th month pay bonus
HIRING PROCESS: ONLINE APPLICATION -> ONLINE ASSESSMENT -> INITIAL INTERVIEW -> FINAL INTERVIEW
APPLY and get scheduled for a job interview!
Lime Vizio Inc Gifting brands are seeking a talented Graphic Designer to join its fast-paced remote marketing team. You will help in supporting the marketing initiatives across our three brands: Blossom Flower Delivery, Sunny Flower Delivery, and Gift On Schedule. We are looking for someone that has a strong understanding of layout, typography, and color theory. It’s imperative that the candidate has solid experience with digital design.
Collaborate with Marketing Managers to design and create a wide variety of digital assets for all marketing campaigns (Websites, Social Media, Email Marketing, Display Advertising, and others)
Effectively manage the logistics of day to day projects so they are on time and on strategy
Basic editing and sizing of product photography for use on websites and print
Recommend and implement updates to the design style guide to ensure delivery of consistent, on-brand design principles
Creative A/B testing and consolidation of test results
Maintain and organize assets and photography collections for brands
Research and keep current with new trends in digital design practices
Other projects as assigned
Required Skills and Abilities:
5+ years of design experience or you should be super talented
Portfolio submission required for consideration
BA/BS degree in Marketing, Visual Communication, Graphic Arts/Design, or another related field
Required proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite - Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop for both Mac and PC
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Strong attention to detail
Highly collaborative and welcomes constructive criticism – ability to take feedback and improve the design
The diverse range of design skills, styles, and techniques with strong attention to visual details
Solid design, artistic, and layout skills to make effective use of colors, fonts, and imagery
Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
Work well independently or collaboratively with a team with minimal supervision
Strong communication and interpersonal skills – open, friendly, and positive attitude
Flexible and adaptable with changing priorities
HTML/CSS and basic sandbox work area knowledge a plus
Digital/Motion Graphic/Video Editing Background experience a plus
Illustration and drawing skills are a plus
Retouching Skills and photo manipulation skills are a plus SALARY: Negotiable Depending on experience LOCATION: Remote TIME: We are working Nationwide in the US, but you would work in Pacific Time Zone (Los Angeles Time)
We would be happy to see in our team a talented Email Marketing Specialist who is able to manage time well with an eye toward detail and flawless execution. This person will be responsible not only for Email Marketing Technical set-up but also for the execution of email campaigns according to the set goals.
We are sure you will love working with us because we are really awesome guys!
Ensure smooth processes of Email Marketing using different relevant tools;
Work with an email deliverability expert to improve Brands(Capsules);
Work across multi-channel marketing group on robust and comprehensive lifecycle Email and
Web Marketing strategies;
Test and set ESP providers, gathering statistics from all resources and maintaining infrastructure
in working conditions, analyzing the collected statistics;
Work deeply with Automations(Workflows) to achieve the best engagement on the Brands;
Aggregate data from different marketing channels (social, email, and media);
Introduce innovations in the field of marketing to achieve productive indicators in this field
Fully cover logic of working with re-engagement campaigns;
Improve Company plans by global and deep analysis of Company and Products;
specifically building requirements for list segmentation, workflows, funnels, and triggered events;
WHAT IT MEANS TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM:
1. Your professional and personal development:
Multinational and intercultural experience;
A world-class team to work with;
Cutting-edge frameworks and technologies;
Bonuses accordingly to the policy;
3. Working environment:
Cozy Virtual office
If you are a creative, “out-of-the-box thinker” and ambitious enough to make a difference in such a large-scale international business, we will be glad to work with you on building our products and reaching tremendous peaks together!
A Network & Server Admin at Blossom Flowers will have an essential role in administering and managing the company’s local area network and cloud-based hostings.
The Network & Server Admin will require troubleshooting, cloud hosting related technical issues, in addition to providing hardware and software support and solutions to employees as well as clients. It also requires a good understanding of Linux.
Good to Have
A Project Coordinator at Blossom Flowers IT will get to communicate with CEO and CTO and use a highly-organized and structured approach towards coordinating with developers to create customized websites and related applications.
The Project Coordinator will require excellent time management and communication skills, as he/she collaborates with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines. Project Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with the CEO and CTO to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes, and budgets for projects.
Good to Have
A Software Engineer – PHP at Blossom Flowers will require an understanding of project requirements and specifications, strong logical and troubleshooting skills, and coordinating with co-developers to create customized websites and web applications.
The Software Engineer – PHP will need to be a good learner, problem solver, enthusiastic person who can analyze the problem for a solution.
A WordPress Developer at Blossom Flowers will be responsible for developing and maintaining web applications and dynamic websites using WordPress.
A WordPress Developer will require a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Able to create attractive and user-friendly websites according to client specifications. Strong experience with responsive and adaptive design.
Good to Have
A UI-UX Designer at Blossom Flowers would be responsible for coming up with creative solutions and innovative ideas along with working on creating user interfaces and enhancing the user experience per custom requirements.
The UI-UX Designer will require experience with design software and wireframe tools.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components.
Sr. Full Stack .Net Developer
Duties and responsibilities
The Director of Customer Service will direct and oversee the organization’s customer service operations.
What you will do:
Who you are:
Remote HR Director - Empower the Growth of a Blooming E-commerce Company!
Are you a seasoned HR professional with a flair for strategy and a passion for people? Flower Marketplace, a thriving e-commerce company, is seeking a Remote HR Director to join our dynamic team. As the HR Director, you will play a pivotal role in shaping our strategic direction and building a high-performing team, all while working remotely from anywhere in the world.
1. Cultivate HR Strategy:
- Bring our HR strategy to life, designing and implementing initiatives that align with our business goals.
- Be the architect of our organizational design, ensuring it fosters innovation and efficiency.
- Drive headcount planning, optimizing resources, and budgeting for growth.
2. Inspire and Motivate:
- Create a motivational ecosystem for our talented workforce, selecting, adapting, and managing our personnel motivation system.
- Assess labor productivity levels and spearhead improvement programs to enhance our team's performance.
- Develop and nurture a robust talent pipeline to meet future business needs.
3. Ignite Growth through Talent:
- Identify and assess employee potential, devising strategies to unlock their full potential.
- Develop comprehensive training and development programs that empower our team to thrive.
- Be the driving force behind a culture of continuous learning and personal growth.
4. Streamline HR Processes:
- Harness the power of technology to automate HR processes, freeing up valuable time for strategic initiatives.
- Optimize workflows, ensuring maximum efficiency and effectiveness throughout the organization.
- A minimum of 3 years of HR leadership experience in a product company with over 100 employees.
- Proven track record in streamlining and automating HR business processes.
- Up-to-date knowledge of HR best practices and a passion for staying ahead of industry trends.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to inspire and lead a diverse team.
- Embrace the freedom of remote work, where your creativity and productivity can thrive, no matter where you are in the world.
- Flower Marketplace boasts a vibrant team of over 200 talented individuals, providing ample opportunity for collaboration and growth.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, commensurate with your experience and contributions.
If you're ready to embark on an exciting journey with Lime Vizio Marketplace, where you can shape our HR landscape, foster an engaged workforce, and contribute to our strategic growth, we invite you to apply for the Remote HR Director position. Join us and let's cultivate a blooming future together!
The Product Manager will be responsible for interacting with business and technical stakeholders to translate the strategic direction into designs, with considerations for market best practices and competitive experiences within eCommerce. You will be responsible for considering all aspects and guiding the team to the outcomes that best serve our customers and Limevizio. You will make judgments and recommendations based on data, analysis, and knowledge. You will then ensure the proper translation of the vision, design, intended experience, and market value to the IT team.
This Job is a mix between Product and Project Manager who will be leading 4 developers
Full Stack Development Team Leader - Build our E-Commerce Platform
Do you have an insatiable appetite for building innovative e-commerce experiences? Are you obsessed with translating vision into high-impact digital platforms? Lime Vizio is looking for a brilliant Full Stack Development Team Leader to architect and develop our next-generation e-commerce platform.
In this role, you will lead a team of savvy full-stack developers and work closely with product and design to shape the future of our platform. You will have full autonomy and authority to cultivate an agile, high-velocity development culture focused on continuous innovation. This is a unique opportunity to leverage your technical and leadership skills to make a huge impact at a fast-growing company.
What you'll do:
• Lead a team of full-stack developers through architecture, design, development, QA, and deployment of our e-commerce platform using technologies like WooCommerce, PHP, Python, React, etc. Mentor and grow top tech talent.
• Execute hands-on development of complex features and applications (~50% of the time). Stay on the cutting edge of front-end and back-end e-commerce technologies.
• Partner closely with product and design to translate concepts into a beautifully engineered e-commerce platform and digital experiences.
• Raise the bar for code quality, testing, performance, security, and scalability. Implement best practices.
• Grow the technical skills and capabilities of your team through coaching, workshops, and knowledge sharing.
• MS/BS in Computer Science or equivalent from a top school. Kick-ass hacker and team leader.
• 7+ years of experience in front-end and full-stack development with at least 2 years of leadership.
• Expertise in JS (ES6+), HTML, CSS. Mastery of async JS, browser APIs, and optimization.
• Proven track record building highly scalable web applications and managing state.
• Hands-on experience with e-commerce technologies like WooCommerce, PHP, Python, React, and REST APIs.
• Excellent communicator and collaborator. Can articulate complex concepts to any audience.
• Bias for action and continuous improvement. Restless curiosity to discover new technologies.
• Superior problem-solving skills. Can get hands-dirty debugging or troubleshooting anything.
• Team-first leadership style. Can recruit, motivate, and coach developers to achieve peak performance.
What we offer:
• Competitive compensation.
• Flexible working hours in the California timezone
• Opportunity to make a huge impact at a fast-growth company.
• Work with an ambitious, mission-driven team.
If you're an ambitious full-stack leader looking to take your career to the next level, this role may be perfect for you. Join us and build an e-commerce platform that delights our customers every day. Are you up for the challenge?
Who are we waiting for?
We are looking for a detail-oriented person who can
keep, monitor and manage multiple financial data
The work is completely remote, Full-time, and working under Pacific US timezone (Local Los Angeles time) from 6am to 3pm
Hourly pay: $3
The HR Business Partner drives our mission by working with leaders and employees across the business to ensure Lime Vizio is a great place to work for everyone. Our team achieves results by being driven, innovative, collaborative, and trustworthy. This role is both hands-on and strategic and provides expertise in the areas of employee relations, performance management, compensation and benefits, employee engagement, learning and development, and ad hoc projects as necessary. Lime Vizio's HR Business Partners are passionate about their work and help deliver positive change every day. We are looking for an experienced HR Partner to support our Operation Support and IT teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Providing strategic and tactical HR support to employees and managers in areas such as performance management, organizational design, learning and development, compensation programs, and employee relations. - Identifying opportunities to enhance the employee experience proactively and partnering with management to develop and implement innovative and sustainable solutions. - Collaborating with the CEO to shape effective organizational structures that foster organizational health. - Coaching and consulting with all management levels to establish and nurture high-performing, diverse, and inclusive teams. - Advising on talent reviews and orchestrating the annual merit planning cycle. - Leveraging a deep understanding of the business strategy to identify future skills and capabilities required, crafting plans to hire, develop, and retain the talent necessary to execute the business strategy. - Creating and steering the roadmap to achieve operational excellence and profitability in the e-commerce business, encompassing strategy formation, execution, and maintenance. - Monitoring key post-purchase customer experience KPIs to drive improved customer experience and system efficiency, focusing on aspects like cancellations, return rate reduction, returns expense reductions, as well as fraud and credit operations.
What You’ll Bring: